Expat Movers About Expat Movers Expat Movers Services Expat Movers - What People Say Expat Movers Forms Useful Tips Contact Us

- Ocean Bill of Lading or Air Way Bill,
- Original packing list,
- Valued inventory,
- Passport copy from the owner with photography
- Copy of work permit & letter of employer of his local office in Malaysia.


Duty free for used personal and household goods, provided :
- Shipper is the owner of the goods,
- These have been in the owner's use and possession for a period of not less than 6 months,
- The shipper changing place of residence from outside the Federation to a place within the Federation.

Electrical Items are to be declared on a seperate list in details to Tenaga Nasional.

EXPAT MOVERS cannot take responsbility for the contents of this page. As customs regulations may vary from time to time.